Friday 25 January 2013

You are cordially invited...

I've been away (from my blog not like away away on holiday) for who knows how long. But in my defense I have been busy, super busy with super exciting things! After the wedding I will start regular posts again and I'll probably start a little Wedding Wednesday post to share my experience and tips and all that but until then I can't promise much.

The last two weeks have been about wedding invitations and nothing else. They are finally finished and ready to be dished out so I thought I'd give you all a sneak (Instagram) peak as to what they look like and then after we've handed/posted them all I'll do a proper post to show them off - because they are AMAZING! I'm allowed to say this about them because my fantastic Maid-of-honour Jen made them, not me. I'm completely in love with them and can't wait to spread the joy to everyone!




























































Oh and most exciting news (yes potentially more exciting than the all-consuming wedding) is our honeymoon destination...CAN. NOT. WAIT! There will definitely be a reappearance of Travel Tuesday after our honeymoon cuz the places we will be going are breath taking. It's not your typical honeymoon spot and we won't be spending the days getting pampered in a spa or lying on a beach - Colin is way to ADHD for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...