Wednesday 19 March 2014

#100happydays

If you haven't heard about 100 happy days, then you should check it out.

I signed up for it in January some time (I should probably check so that I can figure out when I get to my 100 days) and have been posting my happy day moments on Instagram every day. I think I have missed a day or two here or there. I know I missed one day for definite, but I did that on purpose because I wanted to be sad that day. I know that sounds so depressing but I'm mostly a happy person so every now and then I do just need a sad day and I felt like the day after NOT getting through the Ultimate Braaimaster auditions was a good enough reason to be a bit sad.

Here are some of my happy days over the last month or so.




Tayla sneaks into Colin's car whenever she gets a chance, he almost accidentally took her to work once

This is what practicing for Braaimaster looks like




What next day leftovers look like


Braaimaster audition day


Eating whole boxes of easter eggs waaay before easter because you can

Making Macarons



Colin puts funny things like 'car' on my grocery lists




Tea. There is often tea on my 100happydays




Family lunches with Dad showing us how to take selfies


100 happy days is about seeing the positive in every day, and I like that. I mostly try to do it anyway and now that I've been documenting it I realise how easy it is for me to be happy every day and how often I already am happy. Everyone can do with a bit of extra happy in their day. If you have the time go to the site and read about the challenge, it might be something you think could be fun.

Wishing a little extra happiness to all.




Oh and if you want to follow my 100happydays, I post them on Instagram every day. Follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...