Tuesday 8 November 2011

Weekend away






















We went down to Witbank Dam this weekend for the bachelorettes and bachelors that I was practicing with these biscuits for. It was a fun weekend, Colin took the boat with and we camped at the dam in our little tent and did some skiing and boating on Sunday with the family of the bride and groom.




























I was so tired when I made these, cuz it was after my massive cake and cupcake order last week so I didn't get as into them as I did with the practice round. I only did three different types but they still looked good and everyone at the bachelorettes was super impressed. So that's kindof all that counts I suppose.

My white icing was too runny, that's why it went almost see-through here.

On a completely different note, I found this in my bed the other night. She casually peeked her head out a bit more to see what was going on after I started taking photos, looked at me and then just went back to sleep. As if this is exactly where she belongs. Needless to say, she got chased out and into her bed very soon after theses pics.




























So cute and so naughty, but we still love her. She was very sad that she had been left with dog-sitters for the weekend, Troy of course wasn't phased in the least, typical boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...