Thursday 28 November 2013

Hawaiian cake + Instagram

I recently made a Hawaiian cake for my cousins 8th birthday party. My aunt baked the cake and asked me to decorate it so I went over to their house the day before the party and did the cake there. It was difficult to try and decide what I might need to take with me. I usually just wing it as I go along and so end up using all sorts of different tools and decorating things. I managed quite fine though with the little box of goodies I took with. The cake was awesome (if I say so myself) and it was one of my favourite cuz it was so much fun to do with my three little cousins watching me.





I did forget to take my camera with though to take a photo of the final cake so all you have is an Instagram picture on my phone. On that note I thought I would share some other recent Instagrams which include a Padstal on a roadtrip, Molopo (our holiday home and my happy place), succulents at home and the Buddist retreat I went to over the weekend.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...