Thursday 28 March 2013

Black + Gold

The wedding is LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY!! Which means things are starting to get frantic and crazy but i'm still surviving and managed to do something not related to the wedding or work (which is unheard of these days).

Last weekend I managed to get out a biscuit order for a wedding. The colour scheme was black, gold and white and the biscuits came out so nicely that I almost wanted to do them for our wedding even though it doesn't match our colours in ANY way. There was no time for proper photos so you'll have to settle for instagrams









































I hand painted all the bronze and I think its AWESOME. I've become really fond of hand painting stuff lately (the wedding cake has a lot of hand-painted business on it so you'll see that soon too).

The biscuits were for this amazing lady from Prep'ed by Sasha. She contacted me a while ago after finding my blog. She has a catering company but doesn't do baking so has been looking for a baker to help her out - I obviously jumped at the opportunity so we'll see how things go.

I doubt i'll be back on the blog before the wedding and honeymoon and stuff are all over so don't expect anything from me until at least the middle of May. So see you later!


Here's a Little Dog donut pic just cuz it's so cute...


2 comments:

  1. Think you need to teach me how to do this kind of icing decoration :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) you can come watch me do our wedding ones soon :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...