Tuesday 7 August 2012

Up, up and away!






Ages ago we were invited to breakfast by Colin's cousin. What made this breakfast a little different was that we got there by plane! Just the four of us in a tiny little plane off to Brits for a quick breakfast and then back over the Hartbeespoort dam to Lanseria. Seeing the dam from the air once again reminded me why I didn't swim in it when we were there for Christmas a few years ago!



Colin even got to fly the plane a bit, which he absolutely loved but the bumpiness of his unskilled flying just made me motion sick and I had to sit very quietly at the back and hope we land soon. Luckily flying back I got to sit in the front seat so didn't feel sick again.



It was a fantastic morning and something just a little different that not everyone gets to experience.





1 comment:

  1. Cooool!I wanna go too someday!! :D
    Oh and nice photo of the boat in the pea-soup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...