Friday 11 May 2012

Wedding Stationery

Ok, so I don't normally just re-post things from other blogs...ok I never do that. But I feel like this is more ok to do...because I helped with the stuff that's in the photos.

A friend of mine recently asked me to help her design the wedding stationery for a friend of hers...who subsequently became a friend of mine as well...anyway. She got married on her farm and basically had MY dream wedding. Everything looks so beautiful and exactly how I would want my day to be (except for the weather). I'm so happy that I could be a part of making her day special, she is such an amazing person and I'm very glad that I got to know her through the process.

We did all the stationery, from the invitations to the order of service/program/menu booklets and the name/jam tags.

I will post some more photos when I get them from the bride, but here are a few from the photographer's blog in the meantime.


These (above) were the booklets that served as programs, menu's, hymn books and table seating. The bride came up with the lace handle idea which was brilliant. It allowed the booklets to be slung around your wrist so that you could still have two free hands when you weren't reading the booklet.


Gita, you looked stunning and I'm so happy for you and Slime. You guys are such a stunning couple and I hope that you will be happy together forever. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day.

If you want to see more photos go to the photographers blog here - all the pics are from tarynrahlphotography.co.za

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...