Sunday 6 May 2012

Hello Kitty


I had another cake for a little girls birthday party recently. The money that I make off most (ok all) of my baking goes straight back into buying more stuff for baking. And with every new tool or gadget I buy I find that I enjoy the process even more and then want to buy more stuff...it's a vicious circle...but it makes me happy.


A week ago I had to re-pack my entire kitchen because my baking stuff was just taking over everything. Now the larger half of my kitchen is dedicated to baking and the small side is for cooking stuff. Everyone who visits here always says my kitchen is backwards because the knifes and forks and plates and bowls arent in the most logical and easily accesible place in the kitchen...and for good reason. I bake more than I cook -well almost - so my baking stuff has preference.

One day, hopefully, we will be able to redo the kitchen and I can get my nice big oven that can cook 48 cupcakes at a time and then everything might just be baking stuff!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...