Friday 18 November 2011

I'm thankful for...Friday

Today I am SO thankful that Neil finally put up the Molopo photos...we've been waiting for those photos since March!

On a different note: Here is another cute photo of Troy - he was protecting his log from Tayla, as if she would be able to pick it up! I feel like the blog has been super doggy orientated lately but they are so cute and are my most willing photography subjects so you'll just have to bear with me for a while.


When we moved we had a bit of a problem with the dogs, which we have now solved. Colin wakes up and leaves for work before I get up in the mornings and in the half hour between him leaving and me getting up Troy and Tayla where causing havoc in the house, destroying countless things and being generally naughty. We solved this problem by putting them outside for that half hour or hour until I can get up and keep an eye on them. Since then they have discovered our bedroom window, so every morning, when they get tired of playing outside and decide it is time for them to come in I get this (which is accompanied by very sad crying noises):





And then I think... 'How much is that doggy in the window, the one with the waggely tail'.

The point of this whole long story is that I'm thankful for my cute dogs who manage to put a smile on my face every single morning, at least until I go outside and see what they have decided to destroy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...