Wednesday 16 November 2011

Gone with the wind

Don't you wish that sometimes, you could just blow all your troubles away on the wind, like dandelion seeds. I'm having a bit of a bad day today, and it's nothing major or anything serious. I'm just generally annoyed and feel like having a little tantrum about it.

Anyway....this was in the garden the other day so I took some photos. And then Troy came to see what I was doing and by see what I was doing I mean EAT what I was taking pictures of. Still managed to get some nice ones.


























































This thing was ginormous...like the size of my palm, not some silly little dandelion...a monster. It's probably not a dandelion at all but hey, it was pretty.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...