Tuesday 20 March 2012

You know that place between awake and sleep...

I've been there for a week.

Insomnia, urg. I've had it all my life. I know how to deal with it now, just stay awake and do something, like read or blog maybe. This last week I had bad insomnia like I haven't had for a while.

But besides that I was busy...with stuff like this...





I bought my first flower cutters for this cake, I made all the flowers on it except the green ones. Something about my baking that you probably don't know is that I only started this kind of baking a couple of months ago. So I get new tools that make my life easier all the time. I love all the baking tools out there, I could probably spend all my money on baking stuff, but that wouldn't be wise. And a friend just introduced me to Yuppiechef, which might become a problem soon. I have a bit of an online shopping problem...I'll tell you about that later.

The dogs got to meet a new friend this weekend. Troy refused to leave her alone and just cuddled her the WHOLE time, which she eventually got annoyed with and Tayla wasn't very impressed with the lack of attention from Troy. But they all had lots of fun at the end of the day.


























Let's hope this week is more peaceful and filled with more sleep...although I don't really think it will be, but it will be by choice this time, which I'm always ok with.


Happy Monday everyone, let's hope it's a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...