Saturday 23 April 2011

Design and baking rolled into one

So this is a project I did a while ago, almost three years ago actually, but it's still one of my favourites. It was a Corporate Identity for a woman who bakes for home industries. It was one of my University projects so it was never actually used but I think if my baking ever takes off I might just use it myself :) The entire project was about the smell and taste elements as well as the visual element.
 
Packaging with a surprise element of colour

Recipe cards that could be collected by customers


Business cards with fun 100's and 1000's on the back


I designed the folding of the packaging so that no glue is needed to hold it together



Chocolate logo for decorating products


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...