Tuesday 7 February 2012

Soufflé...oh no, wait...no soufflé


I just finished watching Masterchef US (yay for Whitney winning!) and since I started watching it I've just been wanting to try all these amazing fancy dishes...like Soufflé...how hard can it be?

I failed. Sort of...they are supposed to rise aren't they?


They rose...and rose...and rose some more. They almost touched the top element of the oven (that's why they burnt on the top). They rose so much that when we took them out and tried them, there was nothing left inside the ramekin.

Not everything works out first time, do you remember my first batch of decorated biscuits? Ya...not so great, can't actually believe I put those on my blog. At least I know I'm getting better at them.

Souffle, you will not be the master of me. How does the saying go...You have to break a few eggs to make a souffle?

Better luck next time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...